This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] [BZ #19776]: X86-64: Remove previous default/SSE2/AVX2 memcpy/memmove
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew Senkevich <andrew dot n dot senkevich at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 12:05:49 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [BZ #19776]: X86-64: Remove previous default/SSE2/AVX2 memcpy/memmove
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMXFM3vZvDBctjmN+8+i8GVywTmV3vCbHuDhQEp1ny41oiAPYw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 12:03 PM, Andrew Senkevich
>> On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 12:38 PM, H.J. Lu <email@example.com> wrote:
>> Here is the updated patch against master. The current memcpy performance data is at
>> The current memmove performance data is at
>> Any comments, feedbacks, objections?
> What about performance data on tests with graphics?
> There are several use cases, and it could show more helpful information..
Please collect data on them.