This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2] localedata: LC_IDENTIFICATION.category: set to ISO 30112 2014 standard
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 00:44:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] localedata: LC_IDENTIFICATION.category: set to ISO 30112 2014 standard
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160413163945 dot GK6588 at vapier dot lan> <20160414211738 dot GI6588 at vapier dot lan>
On 04/14/2016 05:18 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> The ISO 30112 standard defines the valid values for the category
> keyword as only a few options:
> The vast majority of locales had changed the "i18n" string to the
> name of its own locale (e.g. "ak_GH:2013") as well as tweaking the
> date (presumably thinking it should be the date of submission).
> Convert all of them to "i18n:2012" for consistency. A follow up
> change will update localedef to actually check/validate the field.
This looks good to me.