This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] localedata: fix LC_ADDRESS.country_car entries
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 10:19:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] localedata: fix LC_ADDRESS.country_car entries
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1460446849-19393-1-git-send-email-vapier at gentoo dot org> <570CAE32 dot 8000305 at redhat dot com> <20160413232930 dot GT6588 at vapier dot lan>
On 04/14/2016 01:29 AM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
On 12 Apr 2016 10:13, Florian Weimer wrote:
On 04/12/2016 09:40 AM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
tr_CY: changing TR to CY
This seems potentially politically fraught. What license plates do cars
use in Northern part of Cyprus?
did my explanation make sense ?
Yes, it does. I looked at the other changes summarized at the top of
your message, and I they seem correct (either typo/C&P fixes, or
consistent with publicly available information, although some of it is