This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
RE: [PATCHv2] MIPS: Add VDSO support
- From: Matthew Fortune <Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com>
- To: Zubair Kakakhel <Zubair dot Kakakhel at imgtec dot com>, "joseph at codesourcery dot com" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, "libc-alpha at sourceware dot org" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 14:53:01 +0000
- Subject: RE: [PATCHv2] MIPS: Add VDSO support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1460386073-14198-1-git-send-email-Zubair dot Kakakhel at imgtec dot com>
Zubair Kakakhel <Zubair.Kakakhel@imgtec.com> writes:
> From: Alex Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> V1 -> V2
> Update copyright notice year from 2015 to 2016.
Do you have commit rights to glibc or do you need this
committing? Is the code written by Alex Smith and
yourself (for the changelog)?