This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2] Remove union wait
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>, Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 11:06:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] Remove union wait
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56BE07C8 dot 40205 at redhat dot com> <20160307225511 dot 093E92C3BF5 at topped-with-meat dot com> <56DEA20E dot 3040907 at redhat dot com> <56FBBCAF dot 7090806 at redhat dot com> <20160330223228 dot 6A7382C3C54 at topped-with-meat dot com> <56FC5A6C dot 8090408 at redhat dot com> <mvmy48z5dc2 dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de> <5707AA6C dot 1080800 at redhat dot com>
Florian Weimer <email@example.com> writes:
> The only build failure attributable to the âunion waitâ removal is tcsh.
> It just needs fixing.
I have already submitted a fix for tcsh.
> To me, this suggests to proceed with the âunion waitâ removal.
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, firstname.lastname@example.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7
"And now for something completely different."