Re: deprecated sunrpc and rpc/netdb.h

On Fri, Mar 18, Roland McGrath wrote:

> > We have that already (they can be compiled against glibc sunrpc
> > or libtirpc):
>
> Great!  How production-ready do you (or really, distro maintainers) think
> this is?

It is production ready, mostly it is based on the glibc code
and only adjusted to compile and link against libtirpc instead.
And it passes our NIS testsuite.

Only problem could be libnss_nisplus, since here bigger changes
were necessary and I cannot test them. But I doubt that there
is really somebody using NIS+ today.

  Thorsten

GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)