This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 2/3] posix: execvpe cleanup
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 16:35:44 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/3] posix: execvpe cleanup
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1456770820-21341-1-git-send-email-adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org> <1456770820-21341-3-git-send-email-adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org> <56D49792 dot 6000609 at cs dot ucla dot edu>
On 29-02-2016 16:10, Paul Eggert wrote:
> On 02/29/2016 10:33 AM, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
>> + if ((argc+1) == INT_MAX)
> This is clearer as:
> if (argc == INT_MAX - 1)
> Spaces around binary "+" and/or "-", please, and avoid redundant parens.
I will change it.
> To some extent I've reviewed the code so often that I'm burned out as a reviewer, but it looks OK to me other than these minor glitches.
Thank you for your very thoroughly review.