This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 2/3] posix: execvpe cleanup
- From: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 11:10:10 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/3] posix: execvpe cleanup
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1456770820-21341-1-git-send-email-adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org> <1456770820-21341-3-git-send-email-adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
On 02/29/2016 10:33 AM, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
+ if ((argc+1) == INT_MAX)
This is clearer as:
if (argc == INT_MAX - 1)
Spaces around binary "+" and/or "-", please, and avoid redundant parens.
To some extent I've reviewed the code so often that I'm burned out as a
reviewer, but it looks OK to me other than these minor glitches.