This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 3/5] localedata: CLDRv28: update LC_ADDRESS.country_name translations
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Keld Simonsen <keld at keldix dot com>
- Cc: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>, Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>, Marko Myllynen <myllynen at redhat dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 10:41:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/5] localedata: CLDRv28: update LC_ADDRESS.country_name translations
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160210201256 dot GA7732 at vapier dot lan> <56BC0DC4 dot 3070404 at redhat dot com> <56BC534B dot 5040306 at redhat dot com> <56BCA2E9 dot 6010407 at redhat dot com> <56BCC81E dot 4070804 at redhat dot com> <56C11AC8 dot 10809 at redhat dot com> <8760xhyp6n dot fsf at mid dot deneb dot enyo dot de> <56CB2D71 dot 3050904 at redhat dot com> <87h9h01tku dot fsf at mid dot deneb dot enyo dot de> <56CBD561 dot 9010705 at redhat dot com> <20160223090444 dot GA20249 at www5 dot open-std dot org>
On 02/23/2016 04:04 AM, Keld Simonsen wrote:
>> However, I can't confirm that the working draft is identical to
>> the final published copy, the glibc relevant i18ln data might
>> have been removed before publication (doubtful).
> The WD 10 of 30112 is an enhanced version of TR 30112:2014
> No data has been removed in either the published TR nor the WD.
> See also my previous post on this subject yesterday.
> There is a GPL licence on all the data in 30112 taken from glibc.
I assume you mean page 8?
"The complete "i18n" FDCC-set is defined as the sum of the "i18n"
categories specified in the clauses below. The ”i18n”
FDCC-set and its parts are released under the GNU Public License,
version 2, as it is taken from glibc sources."
Does this conflict with the "Copright ISO/IEC 2014 All Rights
Reserved" on the bottom of every page?