This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: broken patchwork site
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 23:50:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: broken patchwork site
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160219064620 dot GB15664 at vapier dot lan> <56C7742B dot 3040306 at redhat dot com> <y0mio1k1klx dot fsf at fche dot csb>
On 02/19/2016 04:00 PM, Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:
> "Carlos O'Donell" <email@example.com> writes:
>> I also saw this, and Siddhesh and I talked briefly about it,
>> but neither of us could fathom what was wrong.
> This was due to the recentish addition of Content-Security-Policy:
> headers to many parts of the sourceware.org web site, in order to
> better protect web apps from vulnerabilities like XSS. It looks as
> though patchwork is not compatible with that, so this protection was
> just removed there.
Thanks! That explains it.