This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: broken patchwork site
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 23:33:32 -0500
- Subject: Re: broken patchwork site
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160219064620 dot GB15664 at vapier dot lan> <56C7742B dot 3040306 at redhat dot com>
On 02/19/2016 02:59 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> On 02/19/2016 01:46 AM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
>> i tried to find the overseers mailing list, but while the sourceware.org
>> site says things like "contact the overseers mailing list", i can't seem
>> to actually find that mailing list.
> I also saw this, and Siddhesh and I talked briefly about it,
> but neither of us could fathom what was wrong.
> Something has changed recently, but I don't remember exactly
> when it stopped working properly. Just recently though, since
> I haven't been looking at the page while working feverishly
> on CVE-2015-7547.
... and now it's fixed. How odd.