This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] locales: ay_PE: rename Aymara locale
- From: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, cjlhomeaddress at gmail dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 08:21:06 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] locales: ay_PE: rename Aymara locale
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1455943135-26037-1-git-send-email-vapier at gentoo dot org> <m2k2lzdam2 dot fsf at linux-m68k dot org> <20160220090848 dot GT19841 at vapier dot lan> <56C8E122 dot 7080900 at cs dot ucla dot edu> <20160222084905 dot GH19841 at vapier dot lan>
On 02/22/2016 12:49 AM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
ISO 639-2 doesn't have ayc or ayr, it only has aym (which is the same as ay):
Ah, sorry, I always get 639-2 and 639-3 confused. Please ignore the
technical part of my email.