This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] locales: ay_PE: rename Aymara locale
- From: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>, Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 10:03:53 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] locales: ay_PE: rename Aymara locale
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1455943135-26037-1-git-send-email-vapier at gentoo dot org> <m2k2lzdam2 dot fsf at linux-m68k dot org> <20160220090848 dot GT19841 at vapier dot lan> <56C8E122 dot 7080900 at cs dot ucla dot edu> <20160222075128 dot GF19841 at vapier dot lan> <mvmlh6d14zc dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de> <20160222094509 dot GM19841 at vapier dot lan> <mvmtwl1yr8y dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de>
Chris Leonard said that 'ayc' is the preferred code for this locale
according to the people who actually use it. That should be the last
word on the subject: the code should remain 'ayc'. If CLDR doesn't
agree, it is CLDR that should be changed.
The dispute between Andreas and Mike has been going in circles for
three days and is clearly not going to be resolved by further repeats.
Again, please stop.