This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Release manager for glibc 2.24?
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 09:18:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: Release manager for glibc 2.24?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56CB1694 dot 6070904 at redhat dot com> <7F9D140C-D395-4A78-AB4A-C98F5C60560A at linaro dot org>
On 02/22/2016 09:12 AM, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
>> Em 22 de fev de 2016, Ãs 11:09, Carlos O'Donell <email@example.com> escreveu:
>> Would you care to be release manager for glibc 2.24 in 6 months?
>> This time we'll go through the checklist point-by-point together
>> and make sure it matches reality, clarifying anything we thought
>> was confusing from this time around?
>> I'm always excited to have someone new go through the process
>> since it helps bring to light issues which we didn't think about.
> That's ok for me if no one opposes. I hope I will not overlook anything now.
You did a great job. The fault lies entirely with my confused documentation
of the release process, I have added some more [REQUIRED] and [OPTIONAL]
markers at every step to clarify what needs to be done and what can be skipped
given time constraints.
I look forward to having you as a release manager again in 2.24!