This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Release manager for glibc 2.24?
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 11:12:47 -0300
- Subject: Re: Release manager for glibc 2.24?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56CB1694 dot 6070904 at redhat dot com>
> Em 22 de fev de 2016, Ãs 11:09, Carlos O'Donell <email@example.com> escreveu:
> Would you care to be release manager for glibc 2.24 in 6 months?
> This time we'll go through the checklist point-by-point together
> and make sure it matches reality, clarifying anything we thought
> was confusing from this time around?
> I'm always excited to have someone new go through the process
> since it helps bring to light issues which we didn't think about.
That's ok for me if no one opposes. I hope I will not overlook anything now.