This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Add missing include to posix/tst-dir.c
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: "Tulio Magno Quites Machado Filho" <tuliom at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 14:59:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add missing include to posix/tst-dir.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56B8C43A dot 4040705 at redhat dot com> <1456149467-19460-1-git-send-email-tuliom at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
* Tulio Magno Quites Machado Filho:
> A recent change to posix/tst-dir.c started to use macros from
> libc-internal.h but didn't include it, causing build issues.
> 2016-02-22 Tulio Magno Quites Machado Filho <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * posix/tst-dir.c: Include libc-internal.h.
I have never seen a need to include <libc-internal.h> like this
before. How are you building the tests that you need this?