This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] locales: ay_PE: rename Aymara locale
- From: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, cjlhomeaddress at gmail dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 00:05:15 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] locales: ay_PE: rename Aymara locale
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1455943135-26037-1-git-send-email-vapier at gentoo dot org> <m2k2lzdam2 dot fsf at linux-m68k dot org> <20160220090848 dot GT19841 at vapier dot lan> <56C8E122 dot 7080900 at cs dot ucla dot edu> <20160222075128 dot GF19841 at vapier dot lan>
Mike Frysinger wrote:
had he written what he did in his *fourth* e-mail, this wouldn't have
been an issue
Hmm, well, his fourth email didn't give me any more information than his first
At any rate, now that the confusion is cleared up it sounds like we should not
install the patch as-is. It might not hurt to add commentary to help avoid
similar confusion in the future.