This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: broken patchwork site
- From: fche at redhat dot com (Frank Ch. Eigler)
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 16:00:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: broken patchwork site
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160219064620 dot GB15664 at vapier dot lan> <56C7742B dot 3040306 at redhat dot com>
"Carlos O'Donell" <email@example.com> writes:
> I also saw this, and Siddhesh and I talked briefly about it,
> but neither of us could fathom what was wrong.
This was due to the recentish addition of Content-Security-Policy:
headers to many parts of the sourceware.org web site, in order to
better protect web apps from vulnerabilities like XSS. It looks as
though patchwork is not compatible with that, so this protection was
just removed there.