This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: broken patchwork site
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at linux-mips dot org>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 20:25:42 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: broken patchwork site
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160219064620 dot GB15664 at vapier dot lan> <56C7742B dot 3040306 at redhat dot com>
On Fri, 19 Feb 2016, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> > i tried to find the overseers mailing list, but while the sourceware.org
> > site says things like "contact the overseers mailing list", i can't seem
> > to actually find that mailing list.
> I also saw this, and Siddhesh and I talked briefly about it,
> but neither of us could fathom what was wrong.
> Something has changed recently, but I don't remember exactly
> when it stopped working properly. Just recently though, since
> I haven't been looking at the page while working feverishly
> on CVE-2015-7547.
Have you updated your web browser recently by any chance? I've recently
noticed the site does not render correctly under recent Firefox, but works
just fine as it's used to with my old web browser.
So I concluded it was browser breakage rather than a site problem and
didn't even bother mentioning it anywhere, knowing what mess web browsers
are, to say nothing of the fortnightly browser update pressure insanity.