This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] locales: pap_AN: delete old/deprecated locale [BZ #16003]
- From: Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 13:40:51 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] locales: pap_AN: delete old/deprecated locale [BZ #16003]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1455864682-15991-1-git-send-email-vapier at gentoo dot org> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1602191650160 dot 10401 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20160219174523 dot GF19841 at vapier dot lan> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1602191759210 dot 10401 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20160219183812 dot GG19841 at vapier dot lan>
From my point of view, it is nice to see locales getting some much needed love.
On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 1:38 PM, Mike Frysinger <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 19 Feb 2016 17:59, Joseph Myers wrote:
>> On Fri, 19 Feb 2016, Mike Frysinger wrote:
>> > On 19 Feb 2016 16:50, Joseph Myers wrote:
>> > > Presumably such locale deletions should have NEWS entries.
>> > it has a bug which means it'll get automatically listed in NEWS.
>> > is that not sufficient ?
>> I think feature additions / removals should have proper NEWS entries
>> separate from the list of fixed bugs.
> OK. i expect there will be many locale listings this release.