This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] locales: pap_AN: delete old/deprecated locale [BZ #16003]
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 17:59:47 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] locales: pap_AN: delete old/deprecated locale [BZ #16003]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1455864682-15991-1-git-send-email-vapier at gentoo dot org> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1602191650160 dot 10401 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20160219174523 dot GF19841 at vapier dot lan>
On Fri, 19 Feb 2016, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On 19 Feb 2016 16:50, Joseph Myers wrote:
> > Presumably such locale deletions should have NEWS entries.
> it has a bug which means it'll get automatically listed in NEWS.
> is that not sufficient ?
I think feature additions / removals should have proper NEWS entries
separate from the list of fixed bugs.
Joseph S. Myers