This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Updated Release checklist.
- From: Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 11:56:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: Updated Release checklist.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56C6B3A6 dot 5010305 at redhat dot com> <20160219160405 dot GC19841 at vapier dot lan> <CAHdAata1-kvUTOpBwFNzde53iojLZ+ZH34LwUqJBNeRmpdeZmA at mail dot gmail dot com>
Sorry, missed that this step was included at the very end of the
On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 11:52 AM, Chris Leonard
> Maybe also
> On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 11:04 AM, Mike Frysinger <email@example.com> wrote:
>> On 19 Feb 2016 01:18, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>>> I updated the release checklist here:
>>> I'd be interested in your feedback given that you
>>> just went through the process.
>> how about explicitly listing pages/sections for update ?
>> i see these need updates for 2.23, and for prepping 2.24.
>> https://www.gnu.org/software/libc/ (status & news)
>> https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/HomePage (news)
>> https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Release/2.23 (status)
>> https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Release/2.24 (missing)