This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Improve file descriptor checks for posix_spawn actions [BZ #19505]
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 14:54:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Improve file descriptor checks for posix_spawn actions [BZ #19505]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56B9E2B0 dot 7030206 at redhat dot com> <56BC8941 dot 2050300 at linaro dot org>
On 02/11/2016 02:14 PM, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> On 09-02-2016 10:59, Florian Weimer wrote:
>> The test passes on x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, but I have not tested this
>> on Hurd.
> LGTM. THe only nit is I would prefer to name bug19505.c to something related
> to what is testing, like posix_spawn-bug19505.c.
Thanks. I renamed the test to tst-posix_spawn-fd.