This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Fix NEWS Typo
- From: Marko Myllynen <myllynen at redhat dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 10:11:19 +0200
- Subject: Fix NEWS Typo
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: Marko Myllynen <myllynen at redhat dot com>
Do we fix old NEWS entries? Anyway, spotted this while reading the
2.23 release announcement..
2016-02-19 Marko Myllynen <email@example.com>
* NEWS: Fix typo.
NEWS | 5 ++---
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
diff --git a/NEWS b/NEWS
index c0276cf..138ebcc 100644
@@ -38,9 +38,8 @@ Version 2.23
unnecessary serialization of memory allocation requests across threads.
The defect is now corrected. Users should see a substantial increase in
the concurent throughput of allocation requests for applications which
- trigger this bug. Affected applications typically create create and
- destroy threads frequently. (Bug 19048 was reported and analyzed by
+ trigger this bug. Affected applications typically create and destroy
+ threads frequently. (Bug 19048 was reported and analyzed by Ericsson.)
* There is now a --disable-timezone-tools configure option for disabling the
building and installing of the timezone related utilities (zic, zdump, and