Migrating web page back to sourceware.org?

Community,

The Savannah.org website update mechanism is unable to robustly
handle the automation we use to update the glibc manual during
releases.

See this bug:
https://savannah.gnu.org/support/index.php?108855

Given the bug, and my desire to avoid manually updating the
documentation whenever we have changes, I'm going to recommend
we move the website back to sourceware.org where we can just
commit things as expected with no push delay and thus get
a robust automated update.

Is anyone opposed to move the website back to sourceware.org?

We will redirect from gnu.org back to sourceware.org like we
had in the past before we migrated to Savannah.org. I would
like to have stayed on Savannah.org, but the broken sync
is a blocker for me. I've asked if there is anything we can
do to help fix the broken sync scripts.

Cheers,
Carlos.