This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: GLIBC 2.23 Update Translations
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 21:37:41 +0000
- Subject: Re: GLIBC 2.23 Update Translations
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56C621B3 dot 2080603 at linaro dot org>
On Thu, 18 Feb 2016, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> Hi all,
> Due an overlook in the wiki release from my part I created the release tag
> without updating both libc.pot and the translation po. So I am aiming the
> correct translation update to 2.23.1. I also updated both on master and
> already backported on the 2.23 branch.
> The question is: are there enough changes to warrant a 2.23.1 with
> translation updates so people can use those tarballs?
I don't see any need for 2.23.1 for this (though I'd be fine with actual
routine point releases a few months after the initial release from a
branch, picking up all the accumulated fixes).
Joseph S. Myers