This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
GLIBC 2.23 Update Translations
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 17:55:31 -0200
- Subject: GLIBC 2.23 Update Translations
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Due an overlook in the wiki release from my part I created the release tag
without updating both libc.pot and the translation po. So I am aiming the
correct translation update to 2.23.1. I also updated both on master and
already backported on the 2.23 branch.
The question is: are there enough changes to warrant a 2.23.1 with
translation updates so people can use those tarballs?