This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
GLIBC 2.23 tagging and release
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 10:38:04 -0200
- Subject: GLIBC 2.23 tagging and release
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
As we discussed yesterday  the *only* impeding fix for 2.23 release is
the ABI for AArch64 string inlines. The patch is already posted  and
based on both H.J. Lu and Wilco feedback I see this should be accepted.
So any impeding reason to not proceed with this? I am planning to push
this patch soon and start the release procedures.