This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Add security bugs to NEWS
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 18:23:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add security bugs to NEWS
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56A000F8 dot 4030507 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1602171717550 dot 18373 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On 02/17/2016 06:18 PM, Joseph Myers wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Jan 2016, Florian Weimer wrote:
>> This patch adds the recent CVE assignments to the NEWS file.
> What happened to this patch - why hasn't it been committed? We're very
> close to the release now, and this is a release blocker.
I'm just following the rule that all patches during the hard freeze have
to be approved by the release manager.