This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Add security bugs to NEWS
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 17:18:47 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add security bugs to NEWS
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56A000F8 dot 4030507 at redhat dot com>
On Wed, 20 Jan 2016, Florian Weimer wrote:
> This patch adds the recent CVE assignments to the NEWS file.
What happened to this patch - why hasn't it been committed? We're very
close to the release now, and this is a release blocker.
Joseph S. Myers