Re: gnu-gabi group

* Szabolcs Nagy:

> you as a group admin can do that, others cannot join
> without creating a account at google (which requires
> the acceptance of the google tos etc).

It should be possible to subscribe to the list by sending an empty
email message to <linux-abi+subscribe@googlegroups.com>.

At least it works for me, and I currently should not have a Google
account associated with that email address.  There are some other
Google lists where I cannot subscribe in this way.