This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 3/3] sparc: M7 optimized memcpy/mempcpy/memmove/memset/bzero.
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Jose E. Marchesi" <jose dot marchesi at oracle dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 23:31:15 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/3] sparc: M7 optimized memcpy/mempcpy/memmove/memset/bzero.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1455320010-15825-1-git-send-email-jose dot marchesi at oracle dot com> <1455320010-15825-4-git-send-email-jose dot marchesi at oracle dot com>
On Fri, 12 Feb 2016, Jose E. Marchesi wrote:
> + Copyright (C) 2015 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
2016 should be included in copyright years in all new files.
> + This file is part of the GNU C Library.
> + Contributed by Oracle Inc.
We don't put "Contributed by" in new source files. Such statements go in
the NEWS entries that are appropriate for such optimized function
implementations (e.g. 2.21's NEWS entries have
* Optimized strcpy, stpcpy, strchrnul and strrchr implementations for
AArch64. Contributed by ARM Ltd.
Joseph S. Myers