This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Adjusted spam filters based on locale patch discussions.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 13:50:10 -0500
- Subject: Adjusted spam filters based on locale patch discussions.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56BE22C1 dot 7070806 at redhat dot com> <56BE270D dot 9070600 at redhat dot com>
I have worked with the sourceware.org system administrators
to help fix the situation where locale patch discussions keep
getting rejected by the spam filters.
Changes have been made to some of the scoring, but most
importantly the removal of proper country names from SPAM_BODY
scoring seems to have fixed things considerably.
If you have any more problems posting please email me your
bounce and we'll continue to look at the problem.
You should also read this:
10. I can't post because your spam software won't let me,
and I want to tell you how unhappy I am