This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Requesting git write access
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 14:59:50 -0800
- Subject: Requesting git write access
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I know this is not the normal procedure to give out glibc git access
to people who have not contributed any patches yet but I thought I
would l ask anyways. I want to create a branch in the glibc repo so
the aarch64 ilp32 changes could live there so other folks in the
AARCH64 community can help out. Also I have a few more glibc patches
for AARCH64 that I would like to live in the same repo too. I am a
trusted developer for both gcc and binutils/gdb already.
I also want to maintain Cavium's glibc source on the repo as a vendor