This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: make tests process failures using /c
- From: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at imgtec dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 08:10:57 -0800
- Subject: Re: make tests process failures using /c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1455142589 dot 29579 dot 39 dot camel at ubuntu-sellcey> <mvmziv7pof5 dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de>
- Reply-to: <sellcey at imgtec dot com>
On Thu, 2016-02-11 at 10:49 +0100, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> What does "using /c" means?
The original subject seems to have gotten truncated. It was supposed to
be "make tests process failures using scripts/cross-test-ssh.sh".