This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PING 2][PATCH v3] Add pretty printers for the NPTL lock types
- From: Martin Galvan <martin dot galvan at tallertechnologies dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Siddhesh Poyarekar <sid at reserved-bit dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>, "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>, Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, vapier at gentoo dot org, Daniel Gutson <daniel dot gutson at tallertechnologies dot com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 09:23:06 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PING 2][PATCH v3] Add pretty printers for the NPTL lock types
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1447768994-5368-1-git-send-email-martin dot galvan at tallertechnologies dot com> <20160209155450 dot GE1904 at devel dot intra dot reserved-bit dot com> <CAOKbPbYPtn5mMpwGGD-HccXnhNz+eymiJ7Xwe_4WOnesYkw5=A at mail dot gmail dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1602091743430 dot 29757 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 2:48 PM, Joseph Myers <email@example.com> wrote:
> 1. Work out where you want to run GDB when testing this feature - on the
> system on which glibc is built (possibly a cross GDB), or on the system on
> which glibc runs.
What's the point on cross-testing the printers anyway? They're