This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 2/5] localedata: CLDRv28: update LC_TELEPHONE.int_prefix
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 15:58:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/5] localedata: CLDRv28: update LC_TELEPHONE.int_prefix
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1454998387-26905-1-git-send-email-vapier at gentoo dot org> <1454998387-26905-2-git-send-email-vapier at gentoo dot org>
On 02/09/2016 01:13 AM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> This updates a bunch of locales based on CLDR v28 data:
> ar_SS: int_prefix: changing 249 to 211
> bn_BD: int_prefix: changing 88 to 880
> es_DO: int_prefix: changing 1809 to 1
> es_PA: int_prefix: changing 502 to 507
> es_PR: int_prefix: changing 1787 to 1
> km_KH: int_prefix: changing 856 to 855
> ne_NP: int_prefix: changing 91 to 977
> Note: the Dominican Republic (DO) and Puerto Rico (PR) updates are
> correct: they both use +1. Historically, DO had one area code of
> 809 and PR of 787 which is why they were listed as such, but they
> have both expanded into 829 and 989 respectively, so using the four
> digit value is def incorrect now.
Looks good to me.