This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix resource leak in resolver (bug 19257)
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 14:07:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix resource leak in resolver (bug 19257)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <mvmr3gmun60 dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de> <56B9DFF9 dot 70504 at redhat dot com> <mvmfux2ujdt dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de>
On 02/09/2016 02:02 PM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Florian Weimer <email@example.com> writes:
>> Could you please update the nscount comments in resolv.h?
> I think the comment is accurate.
The comments do not explain the relationship between nscount and
_ext.nscount (_ext.nscount is completely undocumented in the header file).
I just want to avoid future mistakes of this kind.