This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix resource leak in resolver (bug 19257)
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: schwab at suse dot de
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 13:47:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix resource leak in resolver (bug 19257)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <mvmr3gmun60 dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de>
On 02/09/2016 12:40 PM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> The number of currently defined nameservers is stored in ->nscount,
> whereas ->_u._ext.nscount is set by __libc_res_nsend only after local
Is it possible to test this without a chroot?
Could you please update the nscount comments in resolv.h?