This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 3/5] localedata: CLDRv28: update LC_ADDRESS.country_name translations
- From: Marko Myllynen <myllynen at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 09:25:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/5] localedata: CLDRv28: update LC_ADDRESS.country_name translations
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1454998387-26905-1-git-send-email-vapier at gentoo dot org> <20160209061848 dot GE7732 at vapier dot lan> <20160209072042 dot GG7732 at vapier dot lan>
- Reply-to: Marko Myllynen <myllynen at redhat dot com>
On 2016-02-09 09:20, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> i need to respin this patch due to some of the comments falling out of
> date. should i send another patch to just delete these things ? e.g.
> files inconstantly do things like:
> % wa
> lang_ab "<U0077><U0061>"
> i think we should just scrub these and rely on a simple filter script
> to view the content.
This series is a great initiative, thanks for doing this! I wonder how
have you generated the patches, would it be possible to script any of
this so that in case CLDR changes in the future we could automatically
update glibc locales accordingly then?