This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] BZ #19575: Clarify status of entries in GB 18030-2005.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 18:59:05 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] BZ #19575: Clarify status of entries in GB 18030-2005.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56B8FA69 dot 8030508 at redhat dot com> <87mvrakhab dot fsf at linux-m68k dot org> <56B90D0C dot 7090000 at redhat dot com> <87a8nakfq6 dot fsf at linux-m68k dot org>
On 02/08/2016 05:19 PM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> "Carlos O'Donell" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> This patch is only to clarify why these entries are being mapped
>> differently than in the original GB 18030-2005 standard.
> They aren't.
Do you have a copy of the standard to verify that?