This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PING 2][PATCH v3] Add pretty printers for the NPTL lock types
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>, Martin Galvan <martin dot galvan at tallertechnologies dot com>, <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, <tom at tromey dot com>, <triegel at redhat dot com>, <palves at redhat dot com>, <vapier at gentoo dot org>, <daniel dot gutson at tallertechnologies dot com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 16:28:10 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PING 2][PATCH v3] Add pretty printers for the NPTL lock types
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1447768994-5368-1-git-send-email-martin dot galvan at tallertechnologies dot com> <564B4DE4 dot 7010306 at redhat dot com> <56B4CBA8 dot 1070708 at redhat dot com>
On Fri, 5 Feb 2016, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> - Create a test script that is run as a test.
Note that right now we don't have any test scripts that run on the glibc
host, they all run on the build system. Thus, the makefile variables
describing how to run programs for the glibc host, test-wrapper,
test-wrapper-env and test-wrapper-env-only, all expect to be running a
The effect is that a new variable or variables needs adding. It might
default to using existing variables, and that might be right when
cross-testing via ssh - but people cross-testing using an emulator to run
binaries (the same situation for which the default setting of
test-wrapper-env may not work) might need to do something different.
Joseph S. Myers