This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [ping2][PATCH v2 1/2] Add framework for tunables
- From: "Paul E. Murphy" <murphyp at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <sid at reserved-bit dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: roland at hack dot frob dot com, carlos at redhat dot com, Andi Kleen <andi at firstfloor dot org>, tuliom at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com, munroesj at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com
- Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 10:32:36 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ping2][PATCH v2 1/2] Add framework for tunables
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160116185545 dot GA17772 at devel dot intra dot reserved-bit dot com> <20160125032505 dot GA22776 at devel dot intra dot reserved-bit dot com> <20160201094030 dot GF17552 at devel dot intra dot reserved-bit dot com>
Ping? Restating my interest in the patch.
Would it be more palatable if the malloc changes are backed out into a separate patch? This
is a critical foot in the door for those wanting to use TLE effectively on ppc.
On 02/01/2016 03:40 AM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 08:55:06AM +0530, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote: