Re: malloc: performance improvements and bugfixes

On 01/26/2016 09:04 AM, JÃrn Engel wrote:
Since there doesn't seem to be an FAQ, let me start one.

Feel free, but it'll be just your opinion.

As I understand it you have stated that you won't sign anything. If you change your mind and will seriously consider assigning copyright, please write to me privately and I can start the ball rolling on getting you a copy of an assignment so that you can address your concerns and decide for yourself whether to sign it. It's entirely up to you.