Re: glibc 2.23 -- Hard freeze follow ups

* Adhemerval Zanella:

> The next Feb 6 is also the final deadline freeze date, so I won't
> expect nothing but critical CVE to being pushed.

I would like to fix bug 18240 in this release.  It's not critical, but
we had an oversight, and the initial patch did not actually fix the
bug.  It's certainly not a critical security fix, but the challenge
here is that we created the impression that we're going to fix it in
2.23 with my CVE request.  If we don't manage to do that, it's going
to be confusing to anyone who searches for CVE data.

Thanks,
Florian