Re: [COMMITTED] tile: define __NO_LONG_DOUBLE_MATH

On Wed, 25 Nov 2015, Chris Metcalf wrote:

> But apparently there are subtleties, given the bug I cited in my previous
> email that
> led to __isnanl causing a link failure on hppa.  I would have thought that
> would be
> impossible.  So I think I will not try tackling this at the moment...

If someone were to write an isnan macro call with an argument whose size
isn't that of float or double (e.g. an integer argument), that would have
resulted in a call to __isnanl without __NO_LONG_DOUBLE_MATH defined.
Such code has undefined behavior - all those macros require arguments of
real floating type - but it could explain the __isnanl call.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com