Re: Don't use -Wno-strict-prototypes in timezone/

On Thu, 20 Aug 2015, Paul Eggert wrote:

> Joseph Myers wrote:
> > The current timezone/ code from tzcode doesn't need
> > -Wno-strict-prototypes.  This patch removes it from the CFLAGS
> > settings in timezone/Makefile.
>
> Looks good to me, thanks.

Thanks, I've committed it.

> By the way, ialloc.c and scheck.c have been removed in the current tzcode
> release, so that part of the change is to obsolete cruft.  But removing the
> cruft can wait until we get around to syncing from tzcode again.

An update to a newer tzcode release (not a git version, and with no local
changes to the files taken from tzcode) should be routine, although the
Makefile changes would need to be reviewed.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com