This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Opinion of SUSE security about O(n^2) worst case in POWER string ops?
- From: Mel Gorman <mgorman at techsingularity dot net>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 11:35:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: Opinion of SUSE security about O(n^2) worst case in POWER string ops?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55B14DE5 dot 2000209 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 04:26:13PM -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> Andreas, Mel,
> Is there anyone at SUSE, aside from yourselves, who would
> be a good security contact for glibc?
I contacted the relevant people internally looking for a volunteer.