This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.22 --- Master is frozen.
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Carlos Eduardo Seo <cseo at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 08:40:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.22 --- Master is frozen.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55A3EDC2 dot 1060604 at redhat dot com> <55A3EDEA dot 3040502 at redhat dot com> <20150715112142 dot GK29227 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <55A6677F dot 5010106 at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 7:00 AM, Carlos O'Donell <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 07/15/2015 07:21 AM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
>> On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 12:57:14PM -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>>> On 07/13/2015 12:56 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>>>> Master is now frozen. Please don't commit unless you get an ACK
>>>> from me. Please respond to this thread if you have any patches
>>>> pending review for the release.
>> We discussed this offline, but to state publicly, I'd like to set the
>> TLS deadlock fixes as blockers for 2.22.
> Already added to the release page:
I'd like to add
to 2.22 blocker.