This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [Bug nptl/18463] pthread_cond_broadcast issue when surrounded by PTHREAD_PRIO_INHERIT mutex on ARM
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: Marc Kleine-Budde <mkl at pengutronix dot de>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 09:08:17 -0300
- Subject: Re: [Bug nptl/18463] pthread_cond_broadcast issue when surrounded by PTHREAD_PRIO_INHERIT mutex on ARM
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <bug-18463-1496 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/> <bug-18463-1496-XKmNnLYmdH at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/> <55A8D5F5 dot 3090905 at pengutronix dot de>
On 17-07-2015 07:16, Marc Kleine-Budde wrote:
> On 06/14/2015 04:07 PM, joseph at codesourcery dot com wrote:
>> --- Comment #3 from joseph at codesourcery dot com <joseph at codesourcery dot com> ---
>> Since pthread_cond_* are being rewritten, it might be worth seeing if
>> Torvald's new implementation
>> <https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2015-02/msg00578.html> helps.
> I've created a detailed analysis of the problem, created a patch and
> attached it to the bugreport. Can someone have a look at the issue.
Thanks for looking into this issue. Please send the patch on this very
maillist following the contributors guidelines .